Sunday, December 9, 2012

The End of This Year

The end of this year is a lot better than the beginning that is for sure! I am in the one place I wanted to be with the person I was meant for. My wishes came true and I am so happy. Although the last few days I have not been really feeling like myself because I think that I am coming down with the flu. Ugh! Christmas will be sacrificed so that next year will be amazing and I can handle that for sure!

I got my Christmas present early anyway. I have moved with my Army Boy and we are so happy together. Things are going well. He is amazing and I am happier than I ever have been before. My PTSD is causing some problems, but only for me. He helps me through it and understands when that happens.

I am off to rest some more. I am not feeling well yet. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...