Saturday, January 19, 2013

Catching Up

I got the job I applied for and all last week I was doing computer based learning. I have one more to go that I tried to do yesterday, but it was not cooperating with me! Life is good here and I am really happy! My Army Boy is off doing his National Guard thing this weekend, so I am alone. It was hard yesterday because it was so quiet, but today I am keeping busy by doing laundry and cleaning up. He will be back home tomorrow night and I have a great dinner all planned for us. I can’t wait!

He was a nice guy and left his cell phone with me because I am looking into getting a new one soon, apparently my carrier (Metro PCS) does not have a home area where I am now. So, I am changing because I need a local number. No big deal, I just have to wait for my second paycheck to accomplish this.

It is strange to have a job and go to school still, but I am trying to figure it all out. School is good, my next class is forensic psychology, which I am looking forward to! The weather here in my corner of the world has been rather interesting. Nothing that I can’t handle though. Mostly like Michigan. But sunnier some days. Yesterday was sunny but chilly. Kinda nice though because the sun was warm and I had the windows open for a while. I am only having to turn on the heat at night.

Life is great! I am enjoying it more and I am happy. A big change for me. I tried the new Greek yogurt from Dannon, you know the one that John Stamos is advertising… I had the peach today. It was good, but the consistency was strange for me. I had never had Greek yogurt before and if you are not ready for it, it’s THICK!!! Not sure if I like it or not. Army Boy had another kind the other night before he left and he said it was like eating sour cream and he was right, that is how I felt. I can understand why it would fill you up though, which would cause you to eat less. Where I am now has an indoor lap pool as well as an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a gym, tennis courts and a basketball court. No I have not been in the lap pool yet, but soon.

I have been walking more though, because work is within walking distance. When I get off at night, Army Boy comes up and walks  me home. I am going to run, I have laundry to finish and other stuff to get done. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...