Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy, Happy, HAPPY!!!!

Peanut

One of my favorite comedians is Jeff Dunham, who actually is a ventriloquist. He has a puppet named Peanut and when I read the title to this entry I hear Peanut’s voice. It makes me smile. Yes, there is a difference between happy and HAPPY, at least there is in my mind anyway. Happy is when you are looking forward to the new day to se what like has in store for you, good or bad. HAPPY is when you have everything you need and realize for the very first time, that this is what life is supposed to be like. I am both happy and HAPPY today. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would be both at the very same time. I was honestly aiming for happy and slid head long into HAPPY, which honestly, is just fine by me.

It took so long to find happy that I honestly did not expect to find HAPPY along the way. Happy was going to be a-okay with me. Life had other plans for me and I am so glad that it did! I love my life these days, of course, I gave up a lot to be both happy and HAPPY, but honestly I don’t miss a single thing. These days, I am laughing and smiling and finding inner peace I never knew I had. All because I made one change, okay really two and yes, they were kind of big, but I did not mind one bit.

The first change was that I got rid of people in my life who did not lift me up. It was hard, because I had been with some of these people for a long time. But it was time to move forward and I did. Yeah, it was scary leaving behind the known and setting sail for the unknown, but kind of thrilling too. I also moved to a place that made me happy. That was the BIG one. I left a place I had come to love for an unknown, untested place. It worked out splendidly actually and I am happy here and I totally love my new state.

I have a man who loves me, cherishes me, takes care of me, who will make a fool of himself to see me smile and laugh. Yeah, HAPPY is a great place to live these days. I am glad I took that scary leap and changed my life for the better. MUCH BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...