Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Life Goes On…

Lately I have been reminded of how I tend to leave things with people. The person doing the reminding is not really in my life anymore and I am just wondering why they have to remind me in the first place. I am of the mindset, that it did not work, we had our time and now it is time to move on. I certainly have and I am happy and all the more better for it. The thing about this that kind of pisses me off a bit is that I was in this person’s life for a number of years and they did not see fit to keep me or make me feel welcome there, so as I said things ended and I’ve moved on and it is time for them to do so as well.

I wish them no ill will, but it is time to get your big boy underoos on and be a man for once. I am tired of always hearing how it was always someone else’s fault that you did not get what you thought you deserved or how your mom messed you up. Cause in my mind, we all have our issues and it is time to rise above them as best as we can and MOVE ON. You are in your 40’s now it is time to grow up for once and quit acting like a child. Child times are over and done with.

Having said all this won’t change a thing, I know. Nothing will change in this person’s life and I know that I got all the blame for the relationship or what ever it was at the end ( cause, it was not a relationship in my mind, it was two people who knew it was not gonna work but too lazy or afraid to change it). That is fine with me. I don’t care if you told everyone you know it was my fault. I am happy now and living the life I was meant to live. So, my friend, here is some unsolicited advice, life goes on, and so should we.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...