Sunday, July 21, 2013

Is it Karma?

So, I just found out that my ex in Michigan is about to be evicted. I am not sure exactly how I feel about this piece of information. I do know that I am worried for the cat we had however. She is very sweet and does not deserve this. I wish that I was closer because I would go and grab her for sure!

While my relationship with him is more of ambivalent than anything else. I do kind of feel badly for him. Our relationship had run it’s course quickly but neither of us wanting to admit it I think. I am happy to be where I am now and with who I am. I was trying to be a good person and left the electric on when I left because I knew he could not get it in his name. Now, I am wondering if I did the right thing by doing that. I know the last bill was $169.00 and I am wondering if I will be stuck with that when I was trying to be nice. Sigh.

I guess that time will tell with that. I should not have done it, I know.. But I was trying to be amicable with our split because it was ugly enough with the fact that I had to call the cops before I left because he was being a jerk. I was not trying to be a bitch or anything, but he was being a jerk and his behavior was out of control.

Well, I need to run! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...