Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Life and Another Year

Today is my Army Boy’s birthday. He is 35 today. I am so grateful that I am lucky enough to be able to spend it with him and spend my life with him. We have been talking about getting married and honestly I am thrilled about that. He is so very special and wonderful to me and for me.

So, today handsome, I hope that you have a good day and that your future is so bright and full of love. We have had our problems in the past and we got through them because we cared and loved each other enough to work through the problems to get to the good times again.

My life has been so wonderful since we met and even more so since we have started living together. So, happy birthday my love and I hope we get to spend many many more together.

I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...