Thursday, May 23, 2013

Tired & Happy

Well, I made it through the two weeks without my Army Boy. Honestly did not think I would come out the other side of this better than when I started, but sometimes life plays tricks on us like that. He is due home sometime today and I am just hanging out at the house waiting. I missed him so much and I did not think I had it in me to get through this. These days, I find that I am stronger and better than I ever thought I would be. Is that because of him, partially. But it is because of me mostly. He gives me the confidence to go out and be who I am with no apologies. I like that. I like that a lot.

I have also found that I have courage that I never ever thought I would ever have. He does not ask me to change or try to make me. He loves me even on my worst days. Even when I am a total bitch to him, he still rubs my feet. I have never had that kind of love before. That is how I know that no  matter what happens he will be by my side and I know he supports me. He may not like what I do, but he is there when it goes to hell for me.

He may get on my nerves sometimes with his stupid jokes and I would not have it any other way. We have our issues like any other couple, but the difference is between what was before and what I have now, is that we talk about those issues and work through them. I am happy. I am loved. I know this beyond doubt. He is the first person that I want to tell anything to. He is the last thing I think about before I go to sleep every night. He keeps me grounded and lets me be crazy all at the same time.

I am happy he will be home tonight and I am in love with him. I can’t wait to see him! Gotta run to do some things. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...