Wednesday, May 22, 2013

End In Sight

Army Boy will be home tomorrow sometime and I am so happy about that! Apparently we both have been having the same issues with him being away. Which I guess is a good thing. So, today is prep day for the welcome home dinner. I have to start making the twice baked potatoes and make the pineapple upside down cake. I also have to make the marinade for the steaks and get them in it overnight. There is also some other minor housework to be done. Honestly, this would all be not such a big deal if I did not have this migraine still. It’s like someone is stabbing me in the temple with an ice pick and not stopping. Ugh. I am going to have to take more meds for it again, just to get it to ease off so I can get this stuff done today.

The weather here was nasty last night. High winds, horrible storms. I think we have more of that in store for today as well. I am not sure but I think that we lost power briefly last night as well. I fell asleep early again which is why I am up at 6:33am EST posting this. I would give anything to sleep normally again. Hopefully tomorrow night that can be accomplished!

Okay, well I need to go take some meds now and hope they work at least some. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...