Monday, May 20, 2013

Yesterday/Today

I have had such a horrible migraine for the last 3 days now that I can barely do anything at all. I have so much to get done in the next three days before Army Boy gets back home, that I am not sure I will get it all done in time honestly. Yesterday I honestly fell asleep at 2pm. I slept until Army Boy called me at 10:30 last night because apparently he had been calling/texting all day and could not get hold of me. He was worried about me, when I answered I could hear the relief in his voice. He was probably just short of calling the cops to come and check on me.

I literally slept from 2pm to 10:30, after I talked to him I went back to sleep woke up at 1am to turn off the TV and slept until 5am. Now I can’t sleep but I still have this damn migraine. Sigh. Well, I am going to go try and find something eat. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ya'all Said...